Is Coconut Oil an Antifungal – Suffering from a painful yeast infection itching? Try using coconut oil to heal and prevent further yeast infections!
What coconut oil?
Coconut oil is a white semi-solid fat or oil almost colorless coconut extract. It has many health benefits and beauty as healthy hair, skin and immune system and is used in foods, soaps, and cosmetics.
What is a yeast infection?
A yeast infection is an inflammation of the vagina characterized by irritation, intense itching, and discharge. It is caused by a fungus called Candida normally present in low concentrations in the body and develops in a hormonal imbalance and immune system.
How coconut oil Yeast Infection Cure?
Coconut oil has been proven in the laboratory to detonate the core of Candida yeast cells. It also controls the irritation and reduces inflammation of the vaginal area.
- Coconut oil is high in the three active ingredients (lauric, capric, caprylic and acid) which have antiviral, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties. These compounds target the harmful bacteria while leaving friendly bacteria.
- Caprylic acid breaks down the cell membrane that controls the population of the yeast and prevents replicate and proliferate.
- Virgin coconut oil contains a generous amount of lauric acid, a nutrient that strengthens and supports the immune system of the body to fight against the yeast fungus.
- Sugar feeds Candida yeast cells. Coconut oil is a natural sweetener and acts as a sugar substitute which controls the primary source of food yeast fungal growth. It also provides instant energy to stimulate the immune system.
- Coconut oil is an antioxidant agent and effective to kill the yeast in excess and other fungal proliferation in the body. It also helps the absorption of vitamins and minerals.
- Coconut acts as a natural antibacterial and antifungal naturally kill the yeast, Candida.
- Coconut oil forms a non-irritating protective layer and helps cure yeast infection quickly by acting as a barrier against friction, irritated sensitive skin.
- Adding a moderate amount of coconut oil to your diet is considered safe because it contains raw fat easily converted into energy instead of storing it as fat.