How to Melt Peanut Butter – Peanut butter is a popular food in the United States and has a variety of uses. It can be easily melted or liquefied – the secret is to use low heat on the stove or a quick-cooking time in the microwave. Use it quickly as it melts, before it cools and hardens again.
How to Melt Peanut Butter
What do you need
- Peanut butter
- Measuring cup
- 1/2 cup water
- Microwave oven dish
- Fill the measuring cup with water.
- Put the peanut butter in the glass, using a spoon, until you have the desired amount plus 1/2 cup. For example, if your recipe calls for 1/4 cup peanut butter, add it to the measuring cup filled with water until the water reaches 3/4 cup.
- Support the skimmer against the opening of the measuring cup to hold the peanut butter while you pour the water.
- Add the peanut butter to the pan or microwave container.
- Heat the peanut butter over low heat until it melts thoroughly, mixing all the time. Another option is to heat it in the microwave at a high temperature for 30 seconds or until it melts.
How to store peanut butter? (Another tip)
Peanut Butter (Natural): Refrigerator
The best option is refrigeration, as natural oils can become rancid and spoil when left at room temperature for weeks.