How to Melt Peanut Butter – Peanut butter is a popular food in the United States and has a variety of uses. It can be easily melted or liquefied – the secret is to use low heat on the stove or a quick cooking time in the microwave. Use it quickly as it melts, before it cools and hardens again.
How to Melt Peanut Butter
What do you need
- Peanut butter
- Measuring cup
- 1/2 cup water
- Microwave oven dish
- Fill the measuring cup with water.
- Put the peanut butter in the glass, using a spoon, until you have the desired amount plus 1/2 cup. For example, if your recipe calls for 1/4 cup peanut butter, add it to the measuring cup filled with water until the water reaches 3/4 cup.
- Support the skimmer against the opening of the measuring cup to hold the peanut butter while you pour the water.
- Add the peanut butter in the pan or microwave container.
- Heat the peanut butter over low heat until it melts thoroughly, mixing all the time. Another option is to heat it in the microwave at high temperature for 30 seconds or until it melts.