How to Get Rid of Fever Blisters Fast – Fever puffs are often called crazy sores. These painful wounds mainly occupy the face, including the lips, cheeks, nostrils, nd chin. They are often small and red in color and can cause itching. However, they are known to occur almost everywhere on the body as fingers, hand and even genitals.
Behind the blisters of fever is a virus called “herpes simplex”, which means they are quite contagious and very confusing, most of the time. What complicates the blisters of fever is that they are often poorly diagnosed. We confuse them with regular heat bulbs and tend to ignore them. However, it is important to quickly identify the blisters of fever so that you can pinch it in the bead.
Even if you have exceeded this step where you can prevent them from happening, remember that the utmost care must be taken to prevent them from spreading and leaving marks on the affected patients skin.
If you want to get rid of blisters of fever, effectively without causing any side effects, you can trust the usual remedies listed below. These have been entrusted and tried over the years. There are many who have benefited without side effects. The best part is that they are all natural. You can easily get the ingredients involved in these therapies and put them to work against blisters of fever.
Simple remedies for fever blisters
Ice for soothing fever blisters
This is perhaps the easiest way to soothe the pain and discomfort that can cause blisters of fever. Ice is readily available in every household and therefore there is no need to worry about looking for ingredients. It is fast, secure and can be repeated as many times as possible. The ice helps to contain the blood flow to your fever blisters so that they do not grow further.
1st way to use ice for blisters – ice pack for instant relief
- Ice cubes 3-4
- A cotton handkerchief or a rag
- A mixing bowl
- Wrap the ice cubes in the handkerchief or a rag you use.
- Insert them in such a way that it makes the application on the skin easy and practical.
- Now move this ice pack gently over the affected area.
- Once the ice has melted, wipe the handkerchief in the bowl and pack more ice. Repeat it as many times as necessary to cause a relief.
- 2nd way to use ice to fight blisters of fever – add rose water to soothe gently
- Ice cubes 3-4
- Water Rose-1 teaspoon
- Clean the cotton handkerchief or a rag
- Take the ice cubes and put them in a clean handkerchief.
- Now sprinkle with rose water on this surface of the handkerchief that will come into contact with the blister zone of fever.
- Gently strikes the affected area. Repeat every hour to get a quick relief.
- Lemon balm to fight the bacteria of fever
Lemon Balm is one of the most amazing natural ingredients that can be useful for getting rid of fever blisters. There are many studies that have highlighted a number of merits in the use of lemon in home remedies.
How to use lemon balm – make lemon balm tea to relieve blisters
- Lemon Stopper – 10-15
- Water – 1 cup
- Cotton ball or sponge
- Take a cup of water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Add 10 to 15 sheets of lemon balm.
- Boil for about 5 minutes.
- Wipe again for 5 more minutes.
- Now dip the cotton ball into this water and apply it to the blisters.
What do you think?Based on the article above, we provide a suitable video for you regarding How to Get Rid of Fever Blisters Fast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)