Things you need to
- No-tearing baby soap
- Toilet glove water of tea tree oil prepare new makeup
- Clean sheets and pillowcases
Show more instructions
- Wash your face and eye contour with a soft baby soap without tearing. Dilute baby soap with water to create a 50/50 solution. Rub gently with a washcloth twice a day.
- Apply a drop of tea tree oil diluted with water to each eyebrow, as well as a drop of each eyelash, as the mites that live in the eyebrows can easily get down into the lashes.
- Throw away all your eye makeup and buy new items. Avoid wearing any makeup for at least a week, to keep the area clean.
- Washing sheets and pillowcases on a weekly basis.
- Set up an appointment with your doctor if the problem persists. Your doctor may prescribe a topical antibiotic ointment to help kill the mites and fix the problem.
Hopefully, this tips and photos are useful for writers in particular also dear readers in general. Thanks were visiting my blog, I believe you enjoy with my post, Good Luck !!! Based on the article above, we provide a suitable video for you regarding How to Get Rid of Eyelash Mites ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)