How to Get Rid of Calluses on Feet with Listerine – If you are struggling with dry or cracked feet, a great home-made tip is to do a foot scalding with two ingredients that you should probably have at home, which are Listerine and vinegar. The recipe is quite simple and easy to make.
Listerine is a mouthwash ; It is owned by Johnson & Johnson ,company of the United States , and is marketed worldwide. Its formula is specialized in the fight against germs that cause bad breath as bacteria and tartar . It was named after Joseph Lister , who helped to significantly reduce the number of deaths from infections acquired in the operating room after patients undergo surgical procedures.
How to Get Rid of Calluses on Feet with Listerine
To make the recipe, you will need:
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar;
- 1/2 cup of Listerine (or any other mouthwash that contains alcohol);
- 1/2 cup hot water (with temperature tolerable);
- 1 pumice stone;
- Cream or Vaseline;
- Container to place the feet.
How to prepare the recipe:
Mix all the ingredients in the container and let your feet soak in the mixture for 10 minutes. Then rub your feet on the stone pome to eliminate dead skin, in case you have no stone pome you can use sandpaper for your feet. After you have eliminated the dead skin, pass the moisturizing cream or Vaseline with circular movements on your feet.
This recipe will help remove all dead skin, as well as help fight mycoses and even calluses. This recipe is another way to soften dead skin and allow your feet to become soft and moisturized.
People also ask
- will himalayan salt help remove calluses
- does mouthwash eat caluses off your feet
- how to get rid of calluses on feet at home listerine
- listerine to remove foot calluses